"... These words are my diary, screaming out loud. And I know that you'll use them however you want to..."

Friday, February 18, 2011

Great Strides..and introducing "Kheri's Crusaders"!


It is hard to believe it, but the time has come to start collecting pledges for the Great Strides walk for the Cystic Fibrosis Canada. Last year, I collected pledges as an individual. This year, my DH and I have decided to try and assemble a team, which we have named "Kheri's Crusaders". The walk is on May 29th, 2010 and I have set our fundraising goal pretty high, but I really think we can do it. Please visit my personal page and our team's page to follow our progress, and to make a donation (if you'd like). We really appreciate all the support we can get, and every dollar counts. No donation is too small, to help support the patients and their families who fight this disease, and to remember those who have lost their fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment