"... These words are my diary, screaming out loud. And I know that you'll use them however you want to..."

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Walking in Kherrington's memory.


My husband and I have decided to continue with our "original plan" and participate in the Great Strides walk for Cystic Fibrosis in support of the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation on May 30th.

While I was pregnant, I had said that I was going to walk with Kherrington. We were going to walk even if she didn't have CF. We were going to walk for all of the families who deal with this recessive genetic disease. Now, I will walk for her, for me, for my husband, and of course, for all the families too. This day will be another landmark in our healing process. I know she will be there in spirit, along with all the other angels who have gone before her.

If you can, please sponsor me, or anyone who is participating in this fundraiser in your area. Lets help the foundation, so that one day CF can stand for Cure Found!

You can sponsor me by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. I think this year, the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation will raise more money than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea. I will try to give something in your name.

    ReplyDelete