"... These words are my diary, screaming out loud. And I know that you'll use them however you want to..."

Friday, May 7, 2010

Todays bitter little pill

I just saw a commercial on TLC for "Josie's Homecoming" episode of 19 Kids and Counting. How is it that Michelle Duggar gets to have 19 kids, and I don't even get one?!? So, with that, and the wisdom of Garfield, Michelle Duggar... Bite Me!!



*** I feel that I must put a disclaimer on this, that I don't wish my circumstance on anyone, Michelle Duggar included. I'm just bitter, and frustrated that fate decided to deliver us with a shit storm of gigantic proportions.***

3 comments:

  1. RIGHT ON! I sometimes wonder if those babies are really wanted and will they be loved, or are their parents just trying to prove a point/set a record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sister! :) I know you wouldn't wish this experience on anyone, as I wouldn't either. But I know for myself, in a whole new way, I get that life isn't fair.

    Thinking of you this Mother's Day.

    I also read your last past about going back to work. I hope the transition goes as well as it can for you. May you find strength and peace as you integrate that piece of you back into your life.

    ReplyDelete