"... These words are my diary, screaming out loud. And I know that you'll use them however you want to..."

Monday, June 14, 2010

Well, It is finally here!

After about a month of procrastination, and a week of waiting, Kheri's tree was planted last week. We finally made the decision to go with a "Toba" Hawthorne. It has small double flowers that go from white to pink in the spring, and gives off small red berries in the fall. We have it planted on the front, south west portion of our property...over looking the Meduxnekeag River valley, and where we can still see it from the house. Perhaps next year, after it is well established, I'll start working on putting a garden around the tree. Here are some pictures. I apologize for the fuzzy close up of the flowers, a breeze picked up whenever I tried to take a picture of the flowers. I figure that is just our girl, stubborn, and not wanting pictures!





3 comments: