"... These words are my diary, screaming out loud. And I know that you'll use them however you want to..."

Friday, August 13, 2010

To my dear...

I love you SO much. I'm so proud of you, of us, for everything we have accomplished and everything we have endured. I love the fact that I get to go through this life with you.




Five years ago today, we said "I Do".



"I'm so proud of the house we've built.
Its stronger than sticks, stones and steel.
Its not a big place sitting up high on some hill.
A lot of things may come and go,
but love never will.
Oh I'm proud, I'm of the house we've built."

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you are able to celebrate your relationship with much joy. :)

    I know from my own experience that these kinds of celebratory days can feel bittersweet as we celebrate the goodness that is, and mourn that it's not happening how we had originally planned.

    Lots of love and big hug to you both today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. May you have many more years of wedded bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, look at Scott's hair. :P

    He's such a good boy.

    ReplyDelete