"... These words are my diary, screaming out loud. And I know that you'll use them however you want to..."

Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday 5!

I am going to do my best to follow the Friday 5! frenzy...I don't really have an answer to all the questions, but here it goes! ;)

1. Which of your stories have you probably told the greatest number of times to the most people?
-The story about how my husband and I met.

2. What’s a story someone else often tells about you, much to your chagrin?
- a story my mother loves to tell about me when I was about 4 years old...

3. What oft-told story from a chapter in your life seems to be remembered differently by different people who were there?
- The story about how I got the scar on my face.

4. What are some of the details, without retelling the whole story, of a story you’ve told often but never to your parents?
....ummm.... <- i think i'll just leave it at that.... ;)

5. What song would be an appropriate soundtrack to the story of your most embarrassing moment?
ummm i guess i'll have to think on that one....


Friday 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment