"... These words are my diary, screaming out loud. And I know that you'll use them however you want to..."

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Girl


I am 9 days behind the mark in writing this post, but I am still posting it regardless. On October 9, 2009, "Auntie Ro" and myself got a sneak peak at the little person growing inside me. We found out that there is a little girl in there, and even watched her swallow. Even though I was VERY uncomfortable since my bladder was overflowing, it was an amazing experience. My husband is away at school, and was unable to make it to the appointment. I was fully prepared to go by myself, but it was so nice to have someone else there with me to share my excitement with. It means a lot to me that she wants to be so involved - thank you!

Her movements are getting stronger every day, and it is the coolest feeling, until she puts a hand (or a foot) into my bladder!! It sends me running for the bathroom every time, but I wouldn't trade all of this peeing for the world.

2 comments: