"... These words are my diary, screaming out loud. And I know that you'll use them however you want to..."

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Dilemma continues...


So, as you have seen, I have a little dilemma on my hands. I have found two beautiful bedding sets. The red and pink, "L is for Ladybug" requires me to have a US address and corresponding credit card to order :( So it looks like that one is "out". The green and purple one IS Canadian made, but I am not able to get all of the items depicted in the picture. I REALLY wanted the mobile and wall hangings, but they are not available. I even asked the company if I could trade out the bumper pads (since you are not supposed to use them anyway) and valances for the mobile and wall hangings but they said they do not supply them and the "bundles" can not be opened.
There is one last hope... there is this one that is on my registry from Sears. So final opinions please? :) Should I go Green and Purple, or Pink and Brown?

1 comment: